Kennel visit and husky experience on the sled
.Follow us to our home where we live happily with our Alaskan Huskie. Enjoy a ride sitting on the sled and experience the silent and vast nature. After the tour, the dogs are given a treat, taken out of the harnesses, and retired to the kennels.Both adults and children will help. After the tour, we take a coffee break in our home.
We live outside the major tourist area’s with our 50 dogs, 5 cats and 3 children. We can almost promise that we will be alone out in nature tour to enjoy the scenery, amongst this vast landscape. Welcome to a life adventure where kids and dogs get the chance to meet.
Transport both directions is included. We pick up and drop off at Camp Ripan. And we can also almost guarantee you will see Moose along the drive, as the area is thriving with them during this season.
Why Husky Home?
- Because we love our dogs and we love to share our love with you!
- You will learn why and how we train our dogs to get in harmony.
- Most of the dogs lives in big pens in bigger packs.
- Our kennel is in a remote area far away from the big tourist trails. It is more likely that we meet moose on our tour, then humans.
- We, including you, give the dogs a real massage after the tour.
- We invite you in to our small, but cozy kitchen in our private home for coffee after the tour.
The transport is included in the time. The sled tour it self is about 60 minutes.
Price: 1495 SEK /adults, Children 750 SEk/child
Time: Daily 20 Dec-30 March at 15.00, total time about 4 hours
Included: Transfer, Warm clothes, Sled tour, Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Cakes
Pick up at Camp Ripan at 15.00. Duration about 4 hours. Transfer is included in the duration of the tour. The sled tour is about 60 minutes.